1. Truho.com: An easy, all-in-one online publishing / payments platform for businesses & professionals.
2. The Success Manual.in: Series of self-help and self-improvement guides (Available online/as a PDF).
3. BasicVersity.com: 2100+ online quizzes (backed with useful analytics) to help you test and improve your basic knowledge of all major subjects – there are 300,000+ questions in the database. Launched in 2013, 500000+ people have taken a test on Basicversity. 1 million more questions will be added (along with a freemium version) soon.
4. Online Book Creator CMS (Content Management System): There was no existing CMS built for creating an online book experience, so I developed one. The Success Manual guides are hosted online (https://www.thesuccessmanual.in ) based on the new CMS.
5. Honestpage.com: An online community to create, share, vote and discuss on many kinds of polls, summaries and idea pitches.
6. Foodglad.com: Nutrition encyclopedia (development) + Food calorie burn calculators, all-in-one health stats calculators etc.
7. Bighow.com: Online news summaries. The back-end is based on a proprietory all-in-one content management system.
8. Bighow Online Journalism Handbook: A comprehensive guide for bloggers - http://bighow.com/journalism
9. Mediavidea: Blog on online journalism and new media trends URL: http://mediavidea.blogspot.com
10. The Gist (e-book) http://thegist.bighow.com Concise summaries of 220+ greatest business and self-improvement books of all time.
Writings: http://mediavidea.blogspot.com |
1. Nine Rules for Online Journalism http://www.slideshare.net/pramitsingh/nine-rules-for-online-journalism
2. What is wrong with Media? http://www.slideshare.net/pramitsingh/whats-wrong-with-media
3. What is Good Journalism? http://www.slideshare.net/pramitsingh/what-is-good-journalism
4. The A to Z of New Media http://www.slideshare.net/pramitsingh/the-a-to-z-of-new-media-presentation