If you are a professional, you will find Truho more to your liking. No more using multiples online websites to publicize your expertise.
(Screen Grab of an actual professional on Truho)
(publishing options for individual users of Truho)
1. Publish your resume: Truho gives you a clean url for your resume. Just use the easy template, fill in the fields and your resume is live for the world to see!
2. Create a 'Projects' page: This is useful for if you are a creative professional or a freelancer.
3. Post a "Hire-me" button: You can track new hiring leads in your Truho dashboard and respond to promising leads right there.
4. Have an "Ask-me" page: This is where other Truho users can ask you questions and you can reply if you want to.
5. Publish a "Now" Page with latest updates: This is a Truho specialty. Think of your 'Now' page as a Twitter page with one big tweet, where you can write what you are up to nowadays.
6. Create special pages: This is for any other page you might need need.
7. Once a Truho member, an individual or a business, you can also,
Review businesses, products, services and events listed on Truho.
Like businesses, products, services and events listed on Truho.
Follow businesses you like to see more deals from.
And do more...
Just use the Truho dashboard ('gears' icon on top right) to manage your Truho activity.